Created in 1993 with 10 employees, DMS, the only French manufacturer in the medical imaging sector and specializing in radiology and bone densitometry systems, now employs 80 talented men and women. The Group's employees have for over 15 years participated in the rapid growth and international development of our Group as well as contributed to perpetuating a solid company culture based on values such as cohesion, responsibility, autonomy and respect.
Our recruitment policy focuses on an ongoing surveillance for potential candidates as well as on our privileged relationships with different schools, universities and other educational institutions. We are always on the lookout for potential candidates interested in making a contribution to our Group, and who can bring us their knowledge, experiences, and expertise.
Even if the average age of the 5 entities that make up the Group is around 35, we are actively recruiting profiles that range from debutante to senior. While most of our recruitment is for positions based in Montpellier or Nîmes, we also have opportunities based all throughout France particularly for technical and sales positions. We do not try and force candidates to fit into a particular position, rather we create opportunities based on the specific qualities of a candidate and the potential they can offer our business.
For the conception and development of our products, our profiles range from technicians (electronics and IT) to engineers (physics, electronics, IT, mechanics) for positions such as "Integration and Installation Technician", "Applications Engineer", "Developer", "Project Manager", etc. To market our products, we recruit Sales Managers for our activity in France and Export Managers for our international sales network. We complement our sales activity with administrative profiles that serve as sales support (sales administration, logistics and shipping).
We have our own in-house Communications and Marketing as well as Accounting/Human Resources/Finance departments that require specialized skills and experience due to the fact that we operate in a niche market, that we have significant international activity and that our company is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
Nearly all of our positions require fluency in English and French (a third language is a plus) as well as experience in the medical sector (medical imaging or radiology).
Research & Development / Design Office Positions
Production and After-Sales Service Positions
***URGENT*** After Sales Service Technician - Export
Under the direction of the Operational Technical Director and in close collaboration with the headquarters-based After Sales Service team and the Export Sales team, you will be responsible for assuring technical interventions both preventative and corrective for clients and distributors in the Middle East. You may also be asked to perform installations or other conformity work as required in the Technical Planning Schedule or as a function of the requests that are registered by our call center.
Technical activities with customers
- Provide either alone or as part of a team corrective operations on radiology and bone densitometry equipment.
- Provide either alone or as part of a team corrective operations on equipment covered by a maintenance contract.
- Ensure the follow-up of international technical interventions and installations for new devices.
- Draft intervention reports (notably the follow-up actions to be taken).
- Present the product line and train clients when necessary.
- Provide a contribution technique to the sales team (preparing estimates).
- Conduct technical pre-visits before installation.
- Drafting intervention reports.
- Assure that intervention reports are forwarded to headquarters’ administrative department in order to allow for proper invoicing.
- Assure the qualitative and quantitative follow-up for the technician’s tools for which headquarters is responsible.
- Forward the qualitative and quantitative needs for stock parts to the headquarters’ administrative department.
With an educational background in electronics, you are familiar with the medical imaging sector. You have the necessary knowledge of the radiology field, including conventional and digital systems as well as bone densitometry. You speak English and French.
You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the medical imaging field.
Base salary (22 to 35 K€ annually), depending on experience + variable portion / Laptop and cell phone.
Type of ContractCDI
DMS Parc de la Méditerranée - District de Montpellier 34470 PEROLS