The Unix+ is an innovative multi-purpose C-Arm table designed for general R/F examinations, specialized applications, interventional radiology as well as vascular and non-vascular procedures (DSA). The Unix+ can be delivered with a vascular imaging system, the Flash 2000.
- Tilting range: +90°/-90° with a variable height
- AP/PA projections for both table-side and remote-controlled applications
- Wide range of longitudinal C-Arm movements in order to offer full coverage (head to toe) without needing to move the patient
- Wide range of clinical projections (RAO 90°, LAO 45°, CRA 45°, CAU 45°)
- Low table-top access (51 cm only)
- Three side access
- High frequency generator controlled by microprocessor with pulsed fluoroscopy mode for a patient dose reduction.
- Image intensifier 40 cm (16") four fields
- True 12-bit 1024 x 1024 high definition CCD camera